eFile Personal Property Filing Instructions
Enrollment Confirmation Confirm
eFile Personal Property Filing System
· Business owners or agents representing a business can apply to file Personal Property Inventory Listings.
· Enter the requested information in the section labeled Applicant Information.
· Enter each account you are filing for under the section labeled Electronic Filing Accounts.
· Press the Continue button.
· To revise the Enrollment information, press Edit, press Continue to Print the Enrollment Affidavit, or press Cancel to exit the Enrollment process.
Enter the User Name and Password emailed to you after your electronic enrollment application was approved by the county.
The User Name and Password are case sensitive, and must be entered in lower or upper case exactly as provided.
If you have lost or cannot remember your User ID or Password, press the link labeled Can't Remember User ID and/or Password. If you need further assistance please contact the Spokane County Assessor’s Office (Personal Property Department):
Phone: (509) 477-4787
From this page, you can select options to
view and change inventory by account or change filing information such as
email, address and phone number.
Change account enrollment information
Please select the Personal Property Account you would like to update and press Openthe selected account for filing.
If you want to opt out of filing for a certain account, select the account and press Close the Selected Account. Accounts should be closed for filing if the account owner or filer changes.
Updating Asset List
Enter changes to individual items on this page
Add information for New Items